Here’s the Problem: Ryan Dunn of Jackass fame passed away early this morning in a car accident. The whole situation is a bit messy because hours before the crash (in which it was confirmed Dunn was driving) Ryan posted a photo on Twitter of him and his friends drinking booze. That fact shouldn’t make losing him any less sad – it’s totally a bummer when anyone dies no matter what the cause or level of fame. But the interweb (and probably your office) is buzzing that maybe this dude had it coming. I mean, not just because he put a lot of foreign objects up his butt and left them there, but because he was drinking before he drove.
Actual Problem: I’m sure a toxicology report will come out and either prove everyone right or wrong as to who’s at fault for the death of Dunn and another passenger of the car, but I think we can all learn something from this incident – DON’T POST PICTURES OF YOU DRINKING! Not like, ever, cause really who whips out their camera when they’re not wasted? But here’s a list of times NOT to post photos of you with a drink in your hand. PRINT THIS OUT.
- When you are taking a “sick day” from work
- When you should be at a family function
- When you have a paper due the next day that you’re going to ask for an extension on
- The day before a big interview (your boss is going to google you)
- The day before a first date
- Right before you’re going to drive like an idiot in the backwoods of some small town
- Right before you’re going to drive ANYWHERE